On this page you will find a quick guide to the Médiathèque Pédagogique which will allow you to upload a video, edit its information and share it.
Access to the Médiathèque Pédagogique
Once on the site, click on the Login button at the top right. (The code and password are the identifiers of your digital account).
Upload a video
Click Add a Video.
You arrive on the form for adding a new video.
Choose the video from your computer and fill in at least the Title, Type and Discipline fields.
However, it is recommended to complete all fields.
Draft mode is checked by default, so the video will only be visible to you.
If you uncheck Draft mode, other options appear:
- Restricted access : only users with an account (university staff and students) will be able to play the video.
- Password : the video will be protected by a password set here. So you can give access to this video only to people to whom you have provided a password.
Once the parameters are filled, you can click on the Save button and continue editing.
You will receive an email as soon as the encoding of the video is finished.
Manage a video
You can access your videos through your profile menu.
For each video you have options:
Edit the video
Complete the video
Chapter the video
Delete the video
Share a video
The sharing tab is accessible via the icon under the video.
This allows you to determine various playback parameters.
Then you can use one of the following sharing methods :
- Integration code : to be pasted in an HTML text, for example in an e.campus course.
- Sharing link : to communicate in an email for example.
- QR code : to flash with a mobile application for example.
Regardless of the sharing method, the video settings will apply.
The content of this page is made available under the terms of the License Creative Commons Attribution License - No Commercial Use - Sharing under the Same Conditions 4.0 International .
This translation has been made with babelfish.fr .